Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Personal Paris Highlights

I thought it could be awkward travelling alone in Paris, but I was sure mistaken. 
I had so much fun exploring on my own.. you will never run out of things to do or see
in the city of lights. or is it the city of love? Maybe its just... The city.


1.  Angelina's Chocolate & Nutella Crepes



2. Musee Rodin


3. Palace of Versailles





4. The Versailles Gardens




5. Saint Chapelle's upper floor-- THE STAINED GLASS WINDOWS


6. The Siene River



7. Champ Elysees Boulevard


8. Jardin du Tuliers


9. View from Arc du Trionf at night




10. People watching


11. Modern art at Pompidou


12. Notre Dame



13. Taking my own picture of the Eiffel Tower




14. Sacre Coer and the view


 15. Street Art (Graffiti)


...and so much more

No comments:

Post a Comment